(Redirected from IFID:EE5954E9-A9ED-4BF7-9C4E-34A96E124AFE)
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
- Hadean Lands -- Teaser Scene (Andrew Plotkin; 01-Nov-2010; Web browser).
First Public Release
- Hadean Lands (Andrew Plotkin; 30-Oct-2014; Glulx).
- Release 4 / Serial number 141017 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.33)
- IFID: 47EFEF42-E2F2-4675-ADA2-5A5942A0870A
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- XYZZY Awards 2014: Winner of Best Setting, Best Puzzles, Best Implementation, Best Use of Innovation. Finalist for Best Game.
- Official site
- Hadean Lands - at IFDB
- Cover art teaser. Blog posting, October 2010.
- Zarf Goes Independent: Hadean Lands. Blog posting, 01 November 2010.
- Hadean Lands: Interactive Fiction for the iPhone on Kickstarter. Donate during November 2010 to support Zarf not just with the development of this game, but also several yummy technical upgrades.
- Hadean Lands. Discussion of the Kickstarter news on MetaFilter.
- Review by David Auerbach at Slate.
- Hadean Lands is the new Infocom game you’ve always wanted - Review by Jamie Lendino at ExtremeTech.
- Review by Emily Short at her blog on October 30, 2014.
- IF Only: Hadean Lands Will Teach You Alchemy - Review by Emily Short at Rock, Paper, Shotgun on June 29, 2016. This review is about the Steam version.