Banana Apocalypse and the Rocket Pants of Destiny
|Banana Apocalypse and the Rocket Pants of Destiny|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are a factory worker at "Rockets, Sprockets, and Pants", carrying nothing. You've created a new design of rocket pants which you'd like to show off to your favorite superhero, EnigmaGirl, who has finally agreed to a romantic date with you this evening. But getting yourself and the pants out of the factory will be difficult with MonkeyMan Shatner breathing down your neck.
- Banana Apocalypse and the Rocket Pants of Destiny (Emily Short; 2001; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 010525 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-010525-1A5A
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF Y entry.
- Download SpeedIF_Y.zip from the IF Archive. All six games entered in SpeedIF Y.
- The story file is SPEEDY.Z5.
- Banana Apocalypse and the Rocket Pants of Destiny (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Banana Apocalypse and the Rocket Pants of Destiny - at IFDB.