Revision as of 18:29, 18 October 2009 by Dswxyz
"Bureaucrat" and "Administrator" are privileged user groups within IFWiki. Some of their perks are:
- Administrators may move, delete, protect, and unprotect pages.
- Bureaucrats may turn other users into Administrators. They may also merge two user accounts together and delete one of them.
- Either group may set new policies for IFWiki.
The current administrators of IFWiki are:
- Admin (Bureaucrat, Administrator)
- This account does not represent a particular person. Presumably both David Cornelson and Baf have access to this account.
- Baf (Administrator)
- David Cornelson (Bureaucrat, Administrator)
- Dswxyz (Bureaucrat, Administrator)
- David Welbourn is a founding member and a frequent contributor to IFWiki. He has been very active in IFWiki's development.
- Eriorg (Administrator)
- Eriorg is a frequent contributor to IFWiki and was granted admin privileges in 2009.
- Mark J Musante (Bureaucrat, Administrator)
- Mark Musante is a founding member of IFWiki but has been inactive in IFWiki's development.
- Nm (Bureaucrat, Administrator)