I don't remember why this game is called "Onion"
Revision as of 05:45, 22 October 2014 by Dswxyz (Text replace - '[[Category:Games in 1999' to '[[Category:Works in 1999')
|I don't remember why this game is called "Onion"|
|Authoring system||TADS 2|
How It Begins
You could be anyone, carrying nothing, at the base of a massive plastic replica of the Eiffel tower—built by aliens—in the middle of a Martian desert. You have no obvious goals to begin with.
Trivia and Comments
- If you don't type in a name when asked, the game decides your name is Gordon J Stomach.
- The game ends with 99 out of 100 points. There may or may not be a last lousy point.
- The game contains references to the games Leather Goddesses of Phobos and One Foot Down.
- I don't remember why this game is called "Onion" (Dan Shiovitz; Sep-1999; TADS 2).
- Note: Neither the title nor the author's name are included in the game itself.
- Speed-IF 4 entry.
- Story file: onion.gam