Revision as of 10:22, 4 April 2010 by Dswxyz (is currently being -> was)
- Intent deadline: August 20, 2009, 23:59 EST.
- Submission deadline: August 29, 2009, 23:59 EST.
- Games were released: August 31, 2009 (early morning).
- Voting deadline: September 15, 2009, 23:59 EST.
- Winners announced on the ifMUD: September 19, 2009, 15:00 EST.
- Winner: Obituary (writer: Drew Mochak, programmer: Johnny Rivera; Z-code 5).
- 1st Runner-up: Gossip (Hugo Labrande; Z-code 5).
- 2nd Runner-up: Selves (J'onn Roger; Z-code).
It was noted during the awards ceremony that the voting was very close between the top two games.
- Download introcomp09.zip from the IF Archive. Contains all three IntroComp 2009 entries.
- IntroComp 2009 - official website.
- Download IntroComp09.ZIP (the games) from the comp organizer's site.
- IntroComp 2009 is Now Underway - announcement on raif, July 12, 2009.
- IntroComp09 - (Slight) Extension on Intent to Enter Deadline - raif, August 16, 2009.
- IntroComp09 Entries Now Public - rgif, August 31, 2009.
- Reviews by Bruce.
- Reviews by Victor Gijsbers.
- Reviews by Valentine Kopteltsev - in SPAG.
- Reviews by Juhana Leinonen.
- Reviews by Sarah Morayati.