Revision as of 03:44, 23 October 2014 by Dswxyz (Text replace - '[[Category:Games in 2008' to '[[Category:Works in 2008')
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are Bush, you have made it into the Oval Office, and now you want to invade Iraq. But how?
- This game uses text and story elements created by Matthew Baldwin, used in this game with Mr. Baldwin's permission, and presumably copyright 2006 Matthew Baldwin. See http://www.defectiveyeti.com/archives/001561.html for this original material.
- Without the original fake transcript by Matthew Baldwin, the player is bound to get stuck through massive guess-the-command problems.
- Iraqi Invasion (Anonymous; 31-Jan-2008; Z-code 8).
The zipfile contains the following files:
- COPYING - a copy of the GPL v3.
- Iraqi Invasion A Text Misadvent.zblorb - a blorbed version of the story file.
- IraqiInvasion.z8 - an unblorbed version of the story file.
- source.txt - The source code.