Revision as of 01:44, 4 April 2010 by Dhakajack
Note: Jack's nickname on ifMud is dhakajack.
- Nine-tenths of the Law (21-Aug-2008; Z-code 5). IntroComp 2008.
- Rover's Day Out (with Ben Collins-Sussman; 01-Oct-2009; Glulx). IF Comp 2009: 1st place.
- Hoosegow (with Ben Collins-Sussman; 01-Feb-2010; Z-code). Casual Gameplay Design Competition 7: 1st place.
- Lobsters On A Plane (with Ben Collins-Sussman; 27-Mar-2010; Z-code). PAX Speed-IF.
Review and Article Credits
- Berrost's Challenge (Mark Hatfield; 01-Oct-2008; TADS 2).
- Shelter from the Storm (Eric Eve; 31-May-2009; TADS 3).
- "Snowquest" (Eric Eve; 01-Oct-2009; Z-code).
- The Lighthouse (Marius Müller; 31-Oct-2009; Z-code).
- Ben Collins-Sussman and Jack Welch, Authors of Rover's Day Out - SPAG #57, February 18, 2010.
- All-text video games make a comeback Toronto Star, March 14, 2010.