Revision as of 16:32, 1 December 2013 by Dhakajack (Updated links to reviews of IFcomp 2010, 12, and 13)
Note: Jack's nickname on ifMud is dhakajack.
- Nine-tenths of the Law (21-Aug-2008; Z-code 5). IntroComp 2008.
- Rover's Day Out (with Ben Collins-Sussman; 01-Oct-2009; Glulx). IF Comp 2009: 1st place. XYZZY Awards 2009: Finalist for Best Puzzles and Best Individual Puzzle (working out the controls).
- Hoosegow (with Ben Collins-Sussman; 01-Feb-2010; Z-code). Casual Gameplay Design Competition 7: 1st place.
- Lobsters On A Plane (with Ben Collins-Sussman; 27-Mar-2010; Z-code). PAX Speed-IF.
- 43 (09-Apr-2010; Z-code).
- Narrow Your Eyes (with Ben Collins-Sussman; 26-Mar-2012; Glulx). Apollo 18+20: The IF Tribute Album.
Review and Article Credits
- Reviews of IF Comp 2010, [2012, and [2013.
- Reviews of French Minicomp 2009.
- Reviews of Casual Gameplay Design Competition #7.
- Berrost's Challenge (Mark Hatfield; 01-Oct-2008; TADS 2).
- Shelter from the Storm (Eric Eve; 31-May-2009; TADS 3).
- Snowquest (Eric Eve; 01-Oct-2009; Z-code).
- The Lighthouse (Marius Müller; 31-Oct-2009; Z-code).
- Ben Collins-Sussman and Jack Welch, Authors of Rover's Day Out - SPAG #57, February 18, 2010.
- All-text video games make a comeback Toronto Star, March 14, 2010.