Revision as of 18:56, 26 February 2018 by Dhakajack (Eleventh Hour New Year's Minicomp update)
Marius Müller usually goes by his nickname Taleslinger. On ifMud, this is shortened to Tale.
- Jack in the box (05-Aug-2007; Z-code). IntroComp 2007: Honorable mention.
- AFGNCAAP - IF Agent! Todays Adventure: Holy Goat! (26-Aug-2007; Z-code). Speed-IF Introcomp.
- House of Dream of Moon (with the 3rd IF Whispers Team; 06-Dec-2007; Z-code). IF Whispers.
- The Day I shot ... (as "Taleslinger"; 30-Dec-2007; Z-code). New Year's Speed.
- Pick up the pine box and die (as "Alan Smithee"; 28-May-2008; Z-code). bouchercomp.
- Bedtime story (as "Taleslinger"; 21-Aug-2008; Z-code 8). IntroComp 2008.
- What Happens in Vagueness (with "The IFW4 Team"; 26-Aug-2008; Z-code). IF Whispers.
- The Day I mauled ... (as "Taleslinger"; 28-Dec-2008; Z-code). New New Year's Speed IF.
- IF Progressive One (as "Taleslinger" with the 1st IF Progressive Team; 23-Jun-2009; Z-code). IF Progressive.
- Teaching her to dance (as "Taleslinger"; 01-Sep-2009; Z-code). Speed-IF 11th Anniversary.
- HTP (as "Taleslinger"; 25-Sep-2009; Z-code 5). r*if spam Speed-IF.
- The Lighthouse (31-Oct-2009; Z-code 8). Saugus.net Halloween Ghost Story Contest: Tied for 1st place in 2009.
- The Day I stabbed ... (as "Taleslinger"; 09-Jan-2010; Z-code 5). Newer New Year's Speed IF.
- Explore! (as "Taleslinger"; 16-May-2010; Z-code 5). Speed-IF Wrist Exercise.
- The day I hugged Ghandi! (as "Taleslinger"; 08-Jan-2011; Z-code). Even Newer New Year's Speed IF.
- Bored Ladders (as "Taleslinger"; 12-Mar-2011; Z-code). PAX East 2011 Speed-IF.
- The man-eating, halitosic gorilla of Brazil (as "Leaner Gilts, 'Strangle' Lei, Gain Tellers and Slat Leering"; 15-Apr-2011; Z-code.) Speed-IF Jacket 4.
- Schießbefehl (02-Apr-2011; Z-code 8; German). Grand Prix 2011: 3rd place.
- Blue (31-Oct-2011; Z-code). Ectocomp 2011: Tied for 3rd place.
- The extraordinary events of the last day of Professor Mangleworth (27-Nov-2011; Z-code). Thanksgiving Speed-IF.
- The Day I saved Elvis ("Taleslinger"; 31-Dec-2011; Z-code 5). The penultimate not numbered New Year's Speed IF.
- Tales of a Clockwork Boy (04-Jan-2012; Hugo). The Hugo "Open House" Competition.
- IF Whispers 5 (with the 5th IF Whispers Team; 11-Mar-2012; Z-code). IF Whispers.
- Clockwork Boy 2 (with Jon Blask as "Roody Yogurt"; 03-Jan-2013; Hugo). The Hugo "Open House" Competition 2012.
- The Day I died (06-Jan-2013; Z-code). The ultimate not numbered New Year's Speed IF.
- The tale of the cursed eagle ("Slat Leering"; 31-Oct-2013; Z-code). Ectocomp 2013: 14th place of 25 entries.
- The Nessa Springs Slasher (31-Oct-2013; Z-code 5). Ectocomp 2013: 18th place of 25 entries.
- The Day I came back (05-Jan-2014; Z-code). 7th annual New Year's Minicomp entry.
- The darkness of mere being (as "a lost kitten"; 13-May-2014; Inklewriter; Web browser). ShuffleComp entry.
- The Day of the Queen (04-Jan-2015; Z-code). 8th Annual New Year's Interactive Fiction Event entry.
- It Weeps in the Dark (31-Oct-2015; Twine). Saugus.net Halloween Ghost Story Contest: 1st place in 2015.
- The oldest hangover on Earth (01-Nov-2015; Z-code). Ectocomp 2015: 2nd place in La Petite Mort division.
- The Day we got a pet (6-Jan-2018; Glulx). Eleventh Hour New Year's Minicomp
Review and Article Credits
- Writing IF in a Second Language - SPAG #57, February 18, 2010.
- Reviews of IF Comp 2010.
- Reviews for SPAG:
- Moon-Shaped (Jason Ermer; 30-Sep-2006; Z-code 8). Note: Credited as Marius.
- Lydia's Heart (Jim Aikin; 2007; TADS 3).
- My Name is Jack Mills (Juhana Leinonen; 30-Sep-2007; Z-code).
- Beanstalk the and Jack (David Welbourn; 04-Jun-2008; ADRIFT 4).
- 69,105 Keys (David Welbourn; 02-Mar-2009; Z-code).
- Love Is as Powerful as Death, Jealousy Is as Cruel as the Grave (Michael Whittington; 31-Oct-2009; TADS 3).
- Flight of the Hummingbird (Michael Martin; 01-Oct-2010; Z-code).
- Cana According To Micah (Christopher Huang as "Rev. Stephen Dawson"; 01-Oct-2011; Z-code 8).