Revision as of 02:03, 17 June 2016 by Randy (Auto-replace Baf's Guide links for people with baf person templates.)
- Anchorhead (1998; Z-code). Winner of Best Setting, XYZZY Awards 1998. Also, finalist for Best Individual NPC, Best Puzzles, Best Writing, Best Game, and Best Story.
- Little Blue Men (1998; Z-code). IF Comp 1998: 7th place; Miss Congeniality: 2nd place. Winner of Best Individual PC, XYZZY Awards 1998. Also, finalist for Best Individual Puzzle, Best Story, Best Writing, and Best Game.
- You wake up itching. (2005; Glulx). Mystery House Taken Over.
- Jack Toresal and The Secret Letter (with David A. Cornelson, publisher: Textfyre; 26-Jun-2009).
- The Lost Islands of Alabaz (05-Apr-2011; Glulx). Spring Thing 2011: 1st place. XYZZY Awards 2011: Finalist, Best Supplemental Materials.
Review and Article Credits
- "And if a puzzle is not puzzling anymore?" - Interview by L'avventura è L'avventura, April 2001. (Also in Italian.)
- Game Couch: Interview: Mike Gentry - December 14, 2006.
- GET LAMP: Mike Gentry. Interview video clips of Mike Gentry for Get Lamp, 2007.
- The SPAG Interview (joint interview with David Cornelson and Michael Gentry) - SPAG #50, December 3, 2007.