Need! More! Toast!
|Need! More! Toast!|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You are a very picky eater, standing in a nondescript kitchen and holding a white plate. On the counter is a blue plate piled high with delicious toast all ready to eat. There's only one problem: the counter is too far away from your chair for you to eat in comfort.
Your goal is simply to get the toast to the dining table. Safely, cleanly, and without building any unbalanced toast stacks.
- This game is a text-parser implementation of an 8-floor Tower of Hanoi puzzle.
- Need! More! Toast! (Adam Biltcliffe; 2003; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 030412 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-030412-3280
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF ToasterComp II entry.
- Download SpeedIF_ToasterComp_II.zip from the IF Archive. All the games in this Speed-IF.
- The story file for this game is toast.z5.