|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You're a young man (presumably the author himself), carrying and wearing nothing, and in bed with your girlfriend Kira, who is asleep. Beside her is a pencil and crossword puzzle magazine. You can also see some clutter and your dressers, and the bathroom is to the west. According to the alarm clock, it's just after 2 am. You should really try to sleep.
- Once the PC is asleep, normal game geography is meaningless. The PC may attempt to move in any direction, and will randomly arrive in one of several locations.
- Room descriptions will change on revisits. The "your bedroom" location, for example, can potentially be any bedroom the PC had in his lifetime. Likewise, the PC's age and appearance will change to match the person he was when he had that particular bedroom. In short, when the PC changes where he is, he also changes when he is.
- Objects may sometimes leave the PC's inventory without warning, only to be refound elsewhere.
Trivia and Comments
- As an entry to IF Dreams, it should be understood that this is the re-enactment of one the author's more vivid dreams.
- No Famous (Erik Wennstrom; Aug-2006; Z-code 5).
- Release 2 / Serial number 060816 / Inform 7 build 3T38 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/10N)
- IFID: 0CF3A8A7-515F-4ADC-9AE7-7377CFE1DE35
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Beta-testing by Gayla Wennstrom, Kira and the author's father.
- IF Dreams: entry in August 2006.
- Download NoFamous.zblorb ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive
- IF Dreams, Volume 1, August 2006 - Announcement on raif.