Difference between revisions of "ParserComp 2015"
(→Links: Added links to reviews)
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
* [http://www.sibylmoon.com/parsercomp-2015/ ParserComp 2015, Sibyl Moon GamesOctober 30, 2014
Revision as of 22:26, 17 February 2015
ParserComp 2015 is a ranked, long-form game jam for parser works, organized by Carolyn VanEseltine. The theme (optional) for the competition is "sunrise".
- Writing window: November 1, 2014 through February 1, 2015.
- Polish window: February 1, 2015 through February 14, 2015.
- Voting window: February 16, 2015 through March 14, 2015.
Deadlines are at 11:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time on the day listed above.
- Mean Streets (Bad Dog Studios; 16-Feb-2015; TADS 2).
- Six Gray Rats Crawl Up The Pillow (Boswell Cain; 16-Feb-2015; Z-code).
- Chlorophyll (Steph Cherrywell; 16-Feb-2015; Glulx).
- Terminator Chaser (Bruno Dias; 16-Feb-2015; Glulx).
- Down, the Serpent and the Sun (Chandler Groover; 16-Feb-2015; Glulx).
- Delphina’s House (Alice Grove; 16-Feb-2015; Glulx).
- Oppositely Opal (Buster Hudson; 16-Feb-2015; Glulx).
- An Adventurer’s Backyard (lyricasylum; 16-Feb-2015; Z-code).
- Endless Sands (Hamish McIntyre; 16-Feb-2015; Glulx).
- Lockdown (Richard Otter; 16-Feb-2015; Glulx).
- A Long Drink (Owen Parks; 16-Feb-2015; Glulx).
- Sunburn (Caelyn Sandel; 16-Feb-2015; Z-code).
- Three Days of Night (spaceflounder; 16-Feb-2015; TADS 3).
- Terminator (Matt Weiner; 16-Feb-2015; Glulx).
There will be awards (but no prizes) in the following categories:
- Use of Theme
Anyone who isn't participating in the competition can judge, and will award scores from 1-5 for each game in each category. Judges must play at least half of the entries in the competition.
- ParserComp 2015, Sibyl Moon Games - October 30, 2014.