|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Platform(s)||Z-code 8 and Glulx|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
A Mysterious Man invites you to a party, The Order of the Phoenix, of which you're a member, orders you to attend and gather information from one of their men on the inside, the Court Physician.
Multiple-Choice Conversation System
- Pytho's Mask (Emily Short; Feb-2001; Z-code 8).
- Release 1 / Serial number 010201 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/10
- IFID: ZCODE-1-010201-BC38
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- SmoochieComp entry. (This competition did not rank their entries.)
- XYZZY Awards 2001: Winner of Best NPCs.
Also finalist for Best Game, Best Individual Puzzle (switching the glasses), Best Setting, Best Story, and Best Writing.
- Download smoochie.zip from the IF Archive - All the games from SmoochieComp. The story file for this game is pytho.z8.
- Pytho's Mask (Emily Short; 2002; Z-code 8).
Glulx Release 4
- Pytho's Mask (Emily Short; 2002; Glulx).
Pytho's Mask is also included on the IF Promotional CD, July 2005 Edition.
- Pytho's Mask - at SPAG.
- Review - at IF-Review by Jonathan Rosebaugh, March 2001.
- Review (with spoilers) - at IF-Review by Victor Gijsbers, September 2005
- Pytho's Mask - at IF Ratings.
- Pytho's Mask - at IFReviews.org.