|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You are Sisyphus, a dead Greek king, naked and carrying nothing. The gods have condemned you to Hades where you must eternally try to push a boulder up a hill and fail. You want to escape your punishment.
- Based on the Greek myth.
- The player has very few options and the game is unwinnable.
- Sisyphus (Theo Koutz; 30-Sep-2006; Z-code 8).
- Release 1 / Serial number 060915 / Inform 7 build 3L95 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/10N)
- IFID: 83E2D7C1-446C-11DB-A1EF-C684D595962E
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- IF Comp 2006: 39th place (tie) of 43 games.
- Download sisyphus.z8 from the IF Archive