Spring Thing 2018
- March 1, 2018: Deadline for authors' intents to enter.
- April 3, 2018: Deadline for games to be submitted.
- April 6, 2018: Festival opens and entries released (even though the Spring Thing website said this would happen on April 7).
- May 7, 2018: Deadline for ribbon nominations. Festival closes and ribbons announced.
20 entries were released on April 6, 2018: 14 in the Main Festival, and 6 in the Back Garden. Results to be determined.
Recipient of the Audience Choice Ribbon and the Alumni's Choice Ribbon:
Other entries (in alphabetical order):
- Best Gopher Ever (Arthur DiBianca; Z-code).
- A Bunch of Keys (Mike Gerwat; Glulx).
- Confessions of an NPC (Charles Hans Huang; Twine).
- Drumsticks (Luke A. Jones; Quest).
- The Eyes That Look Back (Leno; Twine).
- Guttersnipe: The Baleful Backwash (Bitter Karella; Quest).
- House (Karona; TADS 3).
- The Imposter (Enrique Henestroza Anguiano; Windrift).
- Murder on the Big Nothing (Tony Pisculli; Z-code).
- Roads in Tempest (Adam Bredenberg; Twine).
- Sherlock Indomitable (Brian Craig Rushton; Glulx).
- Spy EYE (The Marino Family; Undum).
- Zeppelin Adventure (Robin Johnson; Versificator 2).
- The 4th Break Up (Papp Róbert; O.H.R.RPG.C.E).
- Life in a Northern Town (People + Places; Twine, inklewriter, Instagram, Medium Series, and Wordpress).
- REALLY, IF / REALLY, ALWAYS (Dawn Sueoka; Twine).
- Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure (Seven Submarines; Ren'Py).
- Venience World (Daniel Spitz; Web browser).
- We're All Fans Here, Chapter 1 (Naomi Norbez; Twine).
- The 2018 Spring Thing Festival of Interactive Fiction - Official site.
- IF forum threads: