Difference between revisions of "Star Foster"
m (Auto-replace Baf's Guide links for people with baf person templates.)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Star Foster''' used the nickname sarcasmo on the [[ifMUD]]. According to a
'''Star Foster''' used the nickname sarcasmo on the [[ifMUD]]. According to a http://www.phillyist.com/archives/2006/12/10/sad_news.phpnoticeon Philylist, she died Dec 10 2006.
Latest revision as of 02:34, 10 February 2020
- Slouching Towards Bedlam (with Daniel Ravipinto; 2003; Z-code). IF Comp 2003: 1st place. Winner of the Miss Congeniality award. Winner of Best Game, Best Story, Best Setting, and Best Individual NPC at the XYZZY Awards 2003; also finalist for Best Writing, Best NPCs, Best Individual PC, and Best Use of Medium.
- Participant, Interactive Fiction Walkthroughs. A reading of IF with Star C. Foster, Nick Montfort, Daniel Ravipinto, and Emily Short. Hosted by Scott Rettberg. Kelly Writers House, 27 October 2004.
- Star Foster (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- A eulogy for Star Foster by Daniel Ravipinto - SPAG #47, January 16, 2007.
- Interview with SPAG (along with Daniel Ravipinto).
- Magic Words: Interactive Fiction in the 21st Century - by Andrew Vestal and Nich Maragos, illustrations by Erin Mehlos. Originally at 1up.com. Includes interviews of Emily Short, Stephen Granade, Andrew Plotkin, Adam Cadre, Daniel Ravipinto and Star Foster.