Stu Galley was employed at MIT when he was asked to be on the board of the newly-formed Infocom. Originally the treasurer, he moved to writing games for the company, and collaborated with children's author Jim Lawrence on a new line of teen-friendly IF.
- The Witness (publisher: Infocom; 1983; Z-code).
- Seastalker: (Your Name) and the Ultramarine Bioceptor (with Jim Lawrence, publisher: Infocom; 1984; Z-code).
- Moonmist (with Jim Lawrence, publisher: Infocom; 1986; Z-code).
- The Implementor's Creed, by Stu Galley.
- Obituary: Game programmer, designer, and interactive fiction author Stu Galley at Gamasutra. August 3, 2018.