Text the Halls
TIGER Source presents Text the Halls: a TIGSource IF Competition. A Christmas themed IF competition from December 10th to 24th, 2007, midnight. More details at the Text the Halls blog posting at tigsource.com. Organized by Derek Yu and Terry Cavanagh and TIGSource.
Ten games were released on December 26, 2007, see forum announcement. Voting closed on January 02, 2008, 05:48:06 pm. The results were posted on January 3rd, 2008.
- Snowblind Aces (C.E.J. Pacian; TADS 3). (10 votes)
- The Snowman (Caio Miranda a.k.a. "Akhel"; Z-code). (9 votes)
- TIGSaga (Terry, Kinten, Akhel, Xander, Haowan, Shinygerbil, and #tigIRC; authoring system: HTML). Play Online. (6 votes)
- Breathe (Daniel Benmergui; authoring system: Java). Play Online. (4 votes), tied with
My Magic Tire Hoax (N Day as "nd"; Z-code). (4 votes)
- The Christmas Party (OldGrover; ALAN 3). (3 votes), tied with
Panorama (Ereth; ALAN 3). (3 votes)
- Capture Santa! (James Higgins a.k.a. "Blademasterbobo"; Z-code). (2 votes), tied with
Midwinter Rites (Mattias Gustavsson; publisher: Colossus Entertainment; MS-Windows). (2 votes)
- Xmaton a.k.a. X-Maton 2010 (Simeon Maxein a.k.a. "MedO"; Z-code). (1 vote)
- Snowblind Aces (C.E.J. Pacian; TADS 3). (5 votes)
- The Snowman (Caio Miranda a.k.a. "Akhel"; Z-code). (4 votes)
- My Magic Tire Hoax (N Day as "nd"; Z-code). (3 votes)
- Download the games (except Breathe) in one zip file.