The Epitome of Toastlessness
Revision as of 02:04, 25 February 2020 by Gyromancer (Added genre, cruelty rating, how it begins, and a notable feature. Removed the stub tag because there's probably not much else to add)
|The Epitome of Toastlessness|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You are a toastless person in the Land of No Toast. You have no toast. You would very much like to get toast (and possibly other miscellaneous foodstuffs).
The only puzzle is based on a joke from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- The Epitome of Toastlessness (Jason Love; 2003; Z-code 5).
- Release 5 / Serial number 030412 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10 SD
- IFID: ZCODE-5-030412-3676
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF ToasterComp II entry.
- Download SpeedIF_ToasterComp_II.zip from the IF Archive. All the games in this Speed-IF.
- The story file for this game is toastless.z5.