The Epitome of Toastlessness
Revision as of 02:22, 25 February 2020 by Gyromancer (typos)
|The Epitome of Toastlessness|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You are a toastless person in the Land of No TOAST. You have no TOAST. You would very much like to get TOAST (and possibly other miscellaneous foodstuffs).
- The only puzzle is based on a joke from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- The Epitome of Toastlessness (Jason Love; 2003; Z-code 5).
- Release 5 / Serial number 030412 / Inform v6.21 Library 6/10 SD
- IFID: ZCODE-5-030412-3676
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF ToasterComp II entry.
- Download SpeedIF_ToasterComp_II.zip from the IF Archive. All the games in this Speed-IF.
- The story file for this game is toastless.z5.