The Museum (by Jörgensen)
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Sound/Music||Music by Marius Schneider|
How It Begins
After a boring day waiting for the TV to be repaired, you promptly decide to take a visit to the local museum, even though it is late at night.
The game contains music by Marius Schneider, utilizing the (then) new music and sound features of Inform 7. When the music ends, the player can listen to it again by typing "music" into the prompt.
- The Museum (Andreas Jörgensen; 2008; Glulx)
- Release 1 / Serial number 081128 / Inform 7 build 5U92 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: B823EACE-0ABD-4A41-A435-EFEDFE3C62ED
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Commonplace Book Competition: 23rd place out of 35 entries
- Download - The story file
- Download - Soundtrack