The ultimate not numbered New Year's Speed IF
This is the seventy-fifth Speed-IF in English. This is also the sixth in a series of New Year's Speed-IF minicomps. The organizer was Marius Müller a.k.a. Taleslinger. The games were played by ClubFloyd on Sunday January 6, 2013.
(Yes, I do realize it has become more of a Minicomp. Deal with it.)
For those unfamiliar with this, the motivation behind it is to offer people a chance at writing a small work of IF at the end of the year. Traditionally, the rules have been very loosely defined. This year, we shun our humble Speed-IF origins even more and offer these two variants:
2) Write whatever game you like, in any system you like. (Take note of the CF announcement below).
Any approach that lies between the two is also okay.
If you're thinking "So am I allowed to..." the answer is "yes".
- This Speed-IF announced and begun: December 1, 2012.
- Submission deadline: January 3, 2013.
- Release date (via ClubFloyd): January 6, 2013.
- The Day I died (Marius Müller; Z-code).
- Disenchantment Bay (Jacqueline A. Lott; Z-code).
- Emma II (David Fletcher; TADS 3.1).
- Short of Sushi (Paul Stanley; Z-code).
- Download link wanted.
- (intfiction forum posting link wanted)
- (link to transcript of ClubFloyd session wanted)