Difference between revisions of "Tooth Ow Zunden Won!"
Revision as of 17:58, 3 September 2009
|Tooth Ow Zunden Won!|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are a customer at the "Screaming Yak", New Orleans' most successful curd diner. Unfortunately, the exit doors to the east are sealed with dried curd. And "Brutus the Chihuahua", the surly cook who is definitely not a chihuahua, informs you that the room to the south is "Employees Only".
It seems you're not going anywhere. Perhaps you'd like to look at the menu?
Trivia and Comments
- The title Tooth Ow Zunden Won! is a homonym of "Two Thousand One".
- The game Tooth Ow Zunden Too is not a sequel to this game, but merely another speed-if game by the same author.
- Tooth Ow Zunden Won! (Duncan Cross; 21-Jan-2001; Z-code 5).
- Release 1 / Serial number 010121 / Inform v6.15 Library 6/7
- IFID: ZCODE-1-010121-DD1B
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Speed-IF 2001 entry.
- Room count: 2.
- Download SpeedIF_2001.zip from the IF Archive - All the games in Speed-IF 2001. The story file for this game is 2001.z5.