Revision as of 21:38, 22 October 2014 by Dswxyz (Text replace - '[[Category:Games in 2007' to '[[Category:Works in 2007')
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You begin as a not-so-successful outlaw in the old west, instructed by your partner to hold up a train. Of course, you'll have to figure out how to stop it first.
Release 7 (IntroComp entry)
- Trainstopping (Ben Collins-Sussman; 05-Aug-2007; Z-code 5).
- Release 7 / Serial number 070804 / Inform 7 build 4U67 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/11N)
- IFID: 8AA7291E-9709-4B6E-A228-FECE28AABCD5
IFID links: IFDB,
Babel metadata, Babel download.(Note: Babel services at IF Archive are not yet available.)
- Beta-testing by Malcolm Rowe, Beth Vanichtheeranont, Mitri Vanichtheeranont, Jim Blandy, John Lodder and Frances Collins-Sussman.
- IntroComp 2007 entry; Honorable Mention (unranked from 7 entries).
- Download introcomp07.zip ( ftp, random) from the IF Archive - All the IntroComp 2007 games. The story file for this game is trainstopping.z5.