XYZZY Awards 2007
Revision as of 20:42, 9 March 2008 by VictorGijsbers
2007 XYZZY Award Winners
No information available yet.
2007 XYZZY Award Finalists
- Best Game:
- Best Writing :
- Best Story:
- Best Setting :
- Best Puzzles:
- Best NPCs:
- Best Individual Puzzle :
- Finalist: Identifying the killer in An Act of Murder (Christopher Huang as "Hugh Dunnett"; Z-code).
- Finalist: Getting the toy from the cabinet in Child's Play (Stephen Granade; Z-code).
- Finalist: The thermostat puzzle in Orevore Courier (Brian Rapp; Z-code).
- Finalist: Beating the shark in Slap That Fish (Peter Nepstad; TADS 2).
- Finalist: Opening the vault door in Suveh Nux (David Fisher; Z-code).
- Best Individual NPC: The gnome in Lost Pig (Admiral Jota as "Grunk"; Z-code).
- (Note that there were only three nominations for Best Individual NPC this year.)
- Best Individual PC: Grunk in Lost Pig (Admiral Jota as "Grunk"; Z-code).
- Best Use of Medium: Deadline Enchanter (Alan DeNiro; Z-code).
- 2007 XYZZY Awards Nominees. The deadline for first-round voting is Sunday, February 23, 2008, at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
- 2007 XYZZY Awards Finalists. The deadline for second-round voting is Thursday, March 6th, at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
- The online award ceremony will be held on ifMUD on Sunday, March 9th, 4:00pm Eastern Daylight Time (1pm PDT).