Zork: A Troll's Eye View
|Zork: A Troll's Eye View|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
How It Begins
You are a troll, carrying a bloody axe, standing guard in the "troll room". Bloodstains and deep scratches mar the walls, and the exits are east, south, and west. Your job is to prevent adventurers from passing this point.
- The game casts the troll from Zork I as the player-character in this game.
- Some of the "ABOUT" menu items change after viewing them, so you should look at them more than once.
- The game awards 1 point per adventurer that you slay. There is no maximum score.
- Conversation with NPCs is not supported. Attempts to start a conversation return a default response.
Trivia and Comments
- The game header includes this line:
["Zork" is a registered trademark of Activision, Inc., used with permission.]
- The game is, of course, a joke, and you cannot really do much. But for your amusement, try some of these commands: DROP AXE, EAT AXE, PRAY, SLEEP, XYZZY, N, S, E, W, U, D, DAMN, KISS ADVENTURER, GIVE AXE TO ADVENTURER.
- Zork: A Troll's Eye View (Dylan O'Donnell; 1998; Z-code 5).