IF Comp 2018
18th of 77
|Platform(s)||MS-Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Web browser|
How It Begins
You may think this game is about a post-Soviet Research Institute. About an experiment that went out of control. You may think that the initials "I.A.G." are somehow related to the Institute. You may think this game is unfinished. You may even think that the game ends exactly as the author tells you.
But then you will figure it out -- these statements are not entirely true.
- There are two endings in this game.
- Credits roll at the end of the game.
- If you do not see the credits roll, you haven't reached the end of the game. Yet.
- I.A.G. Alpha (Serhii Mozhaiskyi; 01-Oct-2018; MS-Windows, MacOS, Linux, and Web browser).
- Testers: Vyacheslav Dobranov, Peter Kosyh, Yurri Pavlenko, Andrey Serebrennikov, Jack Welch, and Josh Grams.
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- IF Comp 2018: 18th place of 77 entries.
- Download or play online.
- I.A.G. Alpha - at IFDB.
- I.A.G. Alpha at ifwizz.
- Review – by McTavish.
- Review - by Thomas Mack.
- Review - by Christopher Huang.
The dreadful truth is, this page is incomplete.
Genres, How It Begins, Notable Features, full version info.
Note: This page was originally auto-generated. Please check for errors.
Please refer to the IFWiki game page style guide when making changes.