The sixth Speed-IF was on November 26, 1999, and organized by Admiral Jota.
Jota exclaims, "Your game must have something to do with 'rock', and a color. Deadline: 2:15 am MUD time (EST). Go!"
- untitled a.k.a. Planet Y (Doug Jones; TADS 2). File: rockie.gam.
- Blue Head Yurt (Anonymous; TADS 2). File: bhy3.gam.
- Carnival (Admiral Jota; Z-code). File: carnival.z5.
- Don't Fire Until You See The Yellows Of Their Niblets (Dan Shiovitz; TADS 2). File: CORN.GAM.
- The Lake (John Cater; Z-code). File: rock.z5.
- A Rock and a Hard Place (J. Robinson Wheeler; TADS 2). File: rock.gam.
- The Yellow Stone (David Glasser; TADS 2). File: rockdsg.gam.
- Your mind is gone, it must be brought, you have some rock candy. (Lenny Pitts; TADS 2). File: rock2.gam.
- SpeedIF05.5.zip. Download the Speed-IF 5.5 games from the IF Archive mirror.
Previous: Speed-IF 5 / Next: Speed-IF 6