The Andromeda Legacy™ Competition
The Andromeda Legacy™ Competition was a competition for IF based on the game Andromeda Awakening. It was organized by Marco Innocenti and the games were judged by Marco Innocenti and Wade Clarke.
- Intents deadline: April 30, 2012, 23h59 Central European Time.
- Deadline for entries: June 30, 2012, 23h59 Central European Time.
- The winners were celebrated on: July 13, 2012.
- Andromeda Dreaming (Joey Jones; 01-Jul-2012; Glulx).
- Tree and Star (Paul Lee; 01-Jul-2012; Hugo).
- The Andromeda Legacy Blog.
- The Andromeda Legacy™ /// A Competition (with prizes!) - announcement on the Interactive Fiction Community Forum, March 2, 2012.
- [Andromeda Legacy]. Games arrived and being judged! - Interactive Fiction Community Forum, July 1, 2012. With results and reviews.
- Shared Worlds — Collaboration in interactive fiction - article by Joey Jones in SPAG 61 which discusses the contest entrants.
This article is a stub. You can help IFWiki by expanding it.