ADRIFT Summer Comp 2003
(Redirected from ADRIFT Summer Competition 2003)
All games must be written using Adrift 4.0 There is a limit of 20 rooms (as in rooms in the Adrift generator). It is always possible to make one room seem like many. Deadline was 24-Aug-2003, organised by Ken Franklin.
Summer Competition 2003
- 1) Sun Empire: Quest For The Founders (Daniel Hiebert).
- 2) Jim Pond & The Agents Of F.A.R.T. (David Whyld).
- 3) ADRIFT-O-Rama (Mystery).
- 4) The Worst Game In The World... Ever!!! (David Whyld).
- 5) The Leviathan Labyrinth (Cheryl Howard).