DinoComp was a minicomp in 2000. The theme, of course, was dinosaurs.
Inspired by a post on rec.arts.int-fiction by Matthew Amster-Burton who asked: "Are there any text games prominently featuring dinosaurs?"
- d2d (Simon Lamont; Z-code).
- Deep Brow Lifter (Neil deMause; TADS 2).
- Dino Hunt (Admiral Jota; Z-code).
- A Dino's Night Out (Aris Katsaris; Z-code).
- Dinosaur Dinnertime! (David A. Clysdale; Z-code).
- Dinosaur Love (Anonymous; TADS 2).
- Encryptment (Taro Ogawa; text file only).
- An Important Appointment (Jennifer Earl; Z-code).
- The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner (Jason McWright; Hugo).
- Revenger (Robb Sherwin; Z-code).
- ROWR! (Gunther Schmidl; Z-code).
- A Stegosaur's Night Out (Ravi Rajkumar as "Quentin D. Thompson"; Z-code).
- Very Old Dog (Tony Delgado; Z-code).
- Why did the Dino cross the Road? (Richard Bos; Z-code).