Note: Finn's nickname was Cowboy. Changed March 1st 2010 to: P/o. Prune
- Ghost Town (22-Apr-2009; ADRIFT 4). Winner of the 2009 Adrift Game of the Year Award.
- Through Time (31-May-2009; ADRIFT 4). ADRIFT IntroComp 2009: 4th place.
- Camelot (02-Aug-2010; ADRIFT). InsideADRIFT Summer Competition 2010: 2nd place.
- Return to Camelot (as "Po. Prune"; 01-Oct-2011; ADRIFT). IF Comp 2011: 30th place.
- The House (31-Oct-2011; ADRIFT). Ectocomp 2011: Tied for 6th place.
- Son of Camelot (as "Po. Prune"; 03-Oct-2012; ADRIFT 5).
- The Heritage (2016; ADRIFT 5).
- Anno 1700 (2018; ADRIFT 5). IF Comp 2018: 61st place.
- Just another Fairy Tale (01-Oct-2020; ADRIFT 5). IF Comp 2020.
- The Comp With No Name 2008
- The Second Comp With No Name 2008
- NEW YEAR Comp
- Spring ting
- Summer Ting
- The Twin Competition
- The Challenge
- ADRIFT Review Competition 2011
- ADRIFT End of the Year Reward 2011
- V5 Intro Comp 2012.
- Without A Clue (David Whyld; 02-Apr-2008; ADRIFT 4).
- Yak Shaving for Kicks and Giggles! (Jason Guest; 16-Feb-2010; ADRIFT 4).
- Ba'Roo! (Hensman Int'l; 30-Oct-2010; ADRIFT 4).
- Cursed (Nick Rogers; Aug-2011; ADRIFT 4).
- Death of Schlig (Peter Timony; July-2011; Glulx).
- ADRIFT-O-Rama (Mystery; 2003; ADRIFT 4). One of the mini-golf holes is called "Cowboy's Hole" which features a man in black standing in front of a western saloon.
- ADRIFTMAS Party (Mystery; 2002; ADRIFT 4). Cowboy, as an NPC, is one of the guests at the party.
- An interview: Cowboy answers questions posed by Lumin - InsideADRIFT Issue 38, July 2008.