Game Developers Conference 2009
|Game Developers Conference 2009|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
- Goal-seeking NPCs.
Trivia and Comments
- Also known as GDC: The Game.
- The NPCs are named after the game's testers.
- Game Developers Conference 2009 (Jim Munroe; 05-May-2009; Z-code 8).
- Commissioned for GameSetWatch.com.
- Alpha testing by Mare Sheppard and Kevin Jackson-Mead. Beta testing by Raigan Burns, Susan Bustos, Simon Carless, Ryan Couldrey, Jeffrey Joy, Katherine Parrish, and Jordan Reiter.
- Release 1 / Serial number 090504 / Inform 7 build 5Z71 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 017061DA-38B2-11DE-96A7-0016EC35A9FA
IFID links: IFDB
- Download gdcgame.z8 from GameSetWatch.
- Game Developers Conference 2009 - at IFDB.
- Game Developers Conference 2009 - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- The Making Of GDC: The Game - Archive category at GameSetWatch. Contains the following blog postings:
- GameSetIntroduction: Jim Munroe's GDC 2009 IF Experiment - March 22, 2009.
- GDC - The Game - Part 1, Monday: 'I'm Stuck.' - March 23, 2009.
- GDC - The Game - Part 2, Tuesday: 'Fear of Focus' - March 24, 2009.
- GDC - The Game - Part 3, Wednesday: Funeral Plot - March 25, 2009.
- GDC - The Game - Part 4, Thursday: Systematic Socialization - March 26, 2009.
- GDC - The Game - Part 5, Friday: Infectious Design - March 28, 2009.
- GDC - The Game - Part 6, Post-GDC: 'My Game, My Rules' - April 19, 2009.
- Introducing Jim Munroe's 'GDC: The Game' - May 4, 2009.