- Intent to Enter Deadline: June 15, 2013.
- Introductions Submission Deadline: July 15, 2013 (was extended to July 16).
- Voting Deadline: August 15, 2013.
- Ceremony: August 18, 2013, 2pm EST.
7 games were released on July 17, 2013.
The placing entries:
- 1st place: Best Laid Plans (David Whyld; Glulx).
- 2nd place: Akkoteaque (Anthony Casteel; Glulx).
- 3rd place: The Vanishing Conjurer (Marshal Tenner Winter; Glulx).
Also, Honorable Mentions (in no particular order) to:
- The Example of the Chicken Sexer (Simon Christiansen; Z-code).
- First (Shannon Prickett; Glulx).
- Werewolves Rising (Jimmy Ronald or Roger Ronald; ChoiceScript; Web browser).
- What happened in 1984 (Hunter Hoke or Harris Conger; Glulx).
Note: There's some confusion over the names of some of the authors, where one name was used when creating their IntroComp account, and another name used within the submitted game.
- IntroComp homepage.
- Interactive Fiction Community Forum threads:
- IntroComp 2013 now accepting intents to enter - May 13, 2013.
- Final Call: 1 Week Left for Intents to Enter IntroComp - June 8, 2013.
- IntroComp 2013 — Voting Is Now Open - July 17, 2013.
- Please take time to play and vote by Aug 15 - August 5, 2013.
- IntroComp 2013 — Awards on ifMUD Sunday at 2pm EST - August 17, 2013.
- IntroComp 2013 is History - August 18, 2013.