Letters from Home
|Letters from Home|
|Authoring system||Inform 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
Angram Priory has been in the Angram family for over 200 years, but it's too large for your needs and too large to maintain, so it's been decided: it's time to move out. You have a few hours to look around the Priory one last time and take what you want before the removals people put things into store and your taxi takes you back to the station.
You're on the mid-stairs landing between floors where there's a grandfather clock. A voice from downstairs calls out that there's a mug of tea made if you want it.
Release 4 (Competition release)
- Letters from Home (Roger Firth; 2000; Z-code 5).
- Letters from Home - at IF Ratings.
- Review - by Paul O'Brian.
- Review - by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review - by Emily Short. Also posted to raif: Letters from Home Review, April 22, 2007.