Marco Vallarino is an Italian writer, journalist and game designer. He was born in Imperia in 1977. His text adventure Enigma won the Italian Competition in 2001.
Some of his games have been translated into English and are available at the IFDB. He took the 12th place into the 2015 IF Comp with Darkiss 1 and the 17th place into the 2016 IF Comp with Darkiss 2.
- Darkiss! Il bacio del vampiro (2010; Z-code).
- Darkiss 2 (2013; Z-code).
- Enigma (2001/2003; Z-code).
- Il Giardino Incantato (1995/2003; Z-code).
- Nel mondo di Ayon (2013; Z-code).
- Salvate lo Stregatto (2013; Z-code).
- Sfida All'ignoto (1995/2013; Z-code).
- Sogno di Sangue (2015; Z-code).
- Zigamus: gli Zombi al Vigamus (2016; Z-code).
- Déjà Vu (with Bonaventura Di Bello; 2018; Z-code).
- Luci della finanza (2020; Z-code).
- Save the Cheshire Cat (2014; Z-code)
- Darkiss! Wrath of the Vampire - Chapter 1: The Awakening (01-Oct-2015; Z-code). IF Comp 2015: 12th place out of 53. Xyzzy Awards 2015: finalist for Best Individual PC (Martin Voigt)
- Darkiss! Wrath of the Vampire - Chapter 2: Journey to Hell (01-Oct-2016; Z-code). IF Comp 2016: 17th place out of 58.
- Zigamus: Zombies at Vigamus (01-Oct-2016; Z-code). IF Comp 2016: 31st place out of 58.
- Marco Vallarino interviewed by Daniele Casadei at Inside The Game (in Italian)
- Marco Vallarino interviewed by Marco Giorgini at Kult Underground (archived) (in Italian)