You're a stowaway on an oil tanker in the North Atlantic. Questions to consider: why are you there? Are you trying to stop a dastardly plot? Are you trying to start one? How did you get on board? Who's the pretty birdie then? (just kidding) Bonus objects: a lump of clay, a cheerleader's pompom, a photograph of the loch ness monster, a bottle of Dr Pepper, and tomorrow's newspaper today.
- The Bloody Mess (Doug Jones; TADS 2). File: eeeagh.gam.
- I Never Promised You A Nose Guard (Rob Noyes; Z-code). File: noseguard.z5
- The Oily Deeps (John Cater; Z-code). File: captain.z5.
- Sinking the Lily Jane (Ryan Freebern; Z-code). File: lilyjane.z5.
- Tanker and Webb (Andrew Frederiksen; Z-code). File: tankweb.z5.
- Tears Keep Getting In My Dr. Pepper (Marnie Parker; Z-code). File: TEARS.Z5.
- Speed IF 7 home page.
- SpeedIF07.zip. Download the Speed-IF 7 games (except I Never Promised You A Nose Guard) from the IF Archive mirror.