Produce a speedIF designed to rip off a Shakespeare play, abridged like it ain't no thang. (As ever, the connection can be as loose as humanly possible, and stupid re-interpretations (for which read: inaccuracies) will score extra points). You must include ninja skillz, a bit with a dog, and one object from the Weird Things book. Extra points for religiously-motivated massacres, the homophobia police, a really really two-dimensional love interest, or Francis Bacon's laptop. Sign here when done. Go!
- And Then is Heard no More (H.A. Helfgott; Z-code). File: monkey.z5.
- Oth. (Gunther Schmidl; Z-code). File: o.z5.
- Romeo, Juliet and the Dog (Ricardo Dague; Z-code). File: rjd.z5.
- Tightest (Jacob Wildstrom; Z-code). File: Tightest.z5.
- The Weird Sister (Roger Carbol; TADS 2). File: weirdsis.gam.