Write a game which features either a cold shower in a girls' locker room in Buenos Aires or an astrology convention in Alaska. Attending one event or the other will be Alexander the Great and Neil Gaiman; some sort of conflict will arise over the use of nutra-sweet in okra. Bonus points for involving elastic bands, kinder eggs, Admiral Jota, hamburg, fear, or the larch. As always, be creative and freely ignore anything written herein. You have until 6:30 MUDtime -- go!
- Armario De Auga (Nick Montfort; Z-code). File: armario.z5.
- Eschew as if you were She (W. M. Wellman; Z-code). File: eschew.z5.
- Getting to know the General (Jacob Wildstrom; Z-code). File: SpeedIF.z5.
- Practical Astrology (Admiral Jota; Z-code). File: ASTRO.Z5.
- A speedIF O entry (David Welbourn; Z-code). File: dsw_speedo.z5.