The Mind Electric
|The Mind Electric|
|Authoring system||Inform 5|
How It Begins
The game begins with a quote from Nathaniel Hawthorne's The House of the Seven Gables.
You, a spy for the Souden, were captured by the Kaden who have locked your mind essence inside a virtual reality containment grid. Your "body" has the crude appearance of a rock-like golem; your cell is but a small cube with an electric fence and a door.
You're worried. The Souden don't know you're here. You must escape both before the Kaden run their loyalty transfer program and before your mind disintegrates from loss of integrity.
- The Mind Electric (Jason Dyer; 1995; Z-code 5).
- The Mind Electric (Jason Dyer; Z-code 5).
- The Mind Electric (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- The Mind Electric - at IFDB.
- The Mind Electric - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).