Cassy is somebody who likes to do things properly (i.e. in a seemly fashion). She agrees to release her contributions into the public domain. She also hates talking about herself in third person.
Favorite (very incomplete list)
- Deliciously complex... like life itself.
- I love Love...
- How unseemly!... but in a seemly fashion.
- The very definition of restlessness.
- Silly, but funny.
- A woman's point of view during...
- Low replayability but the novel grips you.
Mixed feelings but likewise interesting (very incomplete list)
- How very unseemly!
- How stottily!
- Brr, it's cold! (Even the sex scene).
|Favorite foreground and background color combination|
- Yeah, I know that it does not provide sufficient contrast when viewed by someone having color deficits or when viewed on a black and white screen... but it suits for me fine.
Be warned: they may contain spoilers.
- Comments on Emily Short's Floatpoint
- Comments on Emily Short's Galatea
- Ending list for release 3.
Nothing remarkable about them, sorry. (See instead: Cassy's contributions).
Feel free to add your comments here (or there).