Revision as of 13:12, 16 June 2016 by Randy (Auto-replace Baf's Guide links for people with baf person templates.)
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Formerly known as Florian Edlbauer.
All of Florian's games are in German, unless marked otherwise.
- Hortulus (2000; T.A.G.).
- Begegnung am Fluss (2001; T.A.G.). IF Comp 2001: 36th place.
- Eins, zwei, Spiegelei (2001; T.A.G.).
- Halb Zwei (2001; T.A.G.).
- Unter Hirschen (2003; T.A.G.).
- Wie gerufen (2003; T.A.G.). Grand Prix 2003: 5th place.
- Zwei Jahre später (2004; Z-code). Grand Prix 2004: 4th place.
- Die Dichter und der Henker (as Anonym; 2004; Z-code). Grand Prix 2004: 10th place.
- Wilhelm Tell (Z-code). German translation of William Tell (Sonja Kesserich and Roger Firth); translated with permission.
Review and Article Credits
- Author of several articles about IF, both on his website and at textfire.de.
- Reviews of games in German.