Jack in the box
(Redirected from IFID:BCEDD58F-04E9-4B78-B67A-145FF8455DCD)
|Jack in the box|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
There's a quote by Raymond Chandler.
You are Jack Chambers, 25 and unemployed, wearing a T-shirt, jeans, and shoes. You get up off your filthy mattress and stand, swaying, in the small, smelly living room of your apartment, where you can also see a table (on which are a heap of bowls and a telephone cradle), and a tall coffin-shaped package (on top of which is a thick envelope) which you vaguely remember some UPS guy delivering. You're finally curious enough to find out what's in that package.
- Magical realism genre.
- Jack in the box (Marius Müller; 05-Aug-2007; Z-code).
- Release 1 / Serial number 070731 / Inform 7 build 4W37 (I6/v6.31 lib 6/11N)
- IFID: BCEDD58F-04E9-4B78-B67A-145FF8455DCD
IFID links: IFDB
- Beta-testing by Justin Pot and Jason Dyer.
- IntroComp 2007 entry; Honorable mention (unranked from 7 games).
- Download introcomp07.zip from the IF Archive - All the IntroComp 2007 games. The story file for this game is Jack in the box.zblorb.