I Was a Teenage Headless Experiment
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|I Was a Teenage Headless Experiment|
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
"... but he has the element of surprise and a bonesaw, and you do not."
You are your decapitated head standing on a metal tray in a mad doctor's laboratory. The doctor's four-armed assistant blocks your escape.
- I Was a Teenage Headless Experiment (Duncan Bowsman; 31-Oct-2010; ADRIFT 4).
- Beta-testing by Alexei Othenin-Girard.
- Last updated: 25 Oct 2010
- IFID: ADRIFT-400-DEA50EBEC83D7A4A4F3C879F61D76FA6
IFID links: IFDB
- Ectocomp 2010: 4th place of 8 entries.
- Download Ectocomp_2010.zip from J.J. Guest's site.
- Download Ectocomp_2010.zip from the ADRIFT site.
- The story file for this game is headless.taf.
- I Was a Teenage Headless Experiment - at IFDB.
- I Was a Teenage Headless Experiment - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Delron review compilation by various reviewers.