Revision as of 00:38, 3 March 2021 by Dswxyz (Text replacement - "ifdb.tads.org" to "ifdb.org")
Note: Iain's nickname on the ifMUD is Iain.
- The Lion in Winter (1999; TADS 2). Speed-IF 2000.
- Into That Good Night (2001; TADS 2). DNA Tribute Speed-IF.
- Pick Up the Phone Booth and Aisle (with Ola Sverre Bauge, Steve Bernard, Jon Blask, John Cater, Liza Daly, David Dyte, Stephen Granade, Rob Noyes, Dan Schmidt, Dan Shiovitz, Emily Short, and J. Robinson Wheeler; 2001; Z-code). Finalist in XYZZY Awards 2001 for Best Use of Medium.
- Screw the Boston Tea Party (2001; TADS 2), for Speed-IF -1.
- Forever Always (2002; TADS 3). RomanceNovelComp. Finalist in XYZZY Awards 2002 for Best Individual Puzzle and Best NPCs.
- ADVENT (as "Arthur Tavistock Jnr"; 2003; AAS).
- Caverns Of Doom (as "Roddy Ramieson"; 2003; AAS).
- Cloak of Ultimate Darkness (as "Roddy Ramieson"; 2003; AAS).
- Pride and Prejudice (as "anonymous"; 2003; AAS).
- Tourist Trap (07-Jul-2010; Z-code 8). IntroComp 2010.
- HyperTADS (archived) is a multimedia TADS interpreter for the Macintosh. HyperTADS © 2003 by Iain Merrick and Andrew Pontious.
- Git is a fast Glulx interpreter.
- Credited as the developper of the Android version of Sorcery by Inkle Ltd.
Review and Article Credits
- IF Comp reviews:
- Review of 9:05.
- Review of Common Ground.
- Review of Dangerous Curves.
- Review of Nothing More, Nothing Less.
- Review of Offensive Probing.
- Review of Shrapnel.
- Max Blaster and Doris de Lightning Against the Parrot Creatures of Venus (Dan Shiovitz and Emily Short; 2003; TADS 3).
- Iain Merrick's homepage (archived).
- Iain Merrick (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Iain Merrick's member page on IFDB.