Difference between revisions of "PTGOOD 8*10^23"
m (Text replace - '[[Category:Games in 2006' to '[[Category:Works in 2006')
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 57:||Line 57:|
[[Category:]] [[Category:in 2006]] [[Category:ADRIFT 4 works]] [[Category:IF Comp works]]
Latest revision as of 21:26, 22 October 2014
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 4|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You might be anyone, carrying nothing, standing in front of the front desk of the Smith Cancer Center. You have been transported here for one reason: to kill Slan Xorax for publishing really bad IF games.
- Monospace font used for the display font.
Trivia and Comments
- There's a reasonable chance that Xorax himself wrote this game. It's notable that Xorax did not enter a game in IF Comp 2006 under his usual pseudonym.
- PTGOOD 8*10^23 (Sartre Malvolio; 30-Sep-2006; ADRIFT 4).
- PTGOOD 8*10^23 - at IFReviews.org.
- Review by Nick Bronson.
- Review by Matthew Carey.
- Review by J. D. Clemens.
- Review by Riff Conner (Rifflesby).
- Review by David Fletcher.
- Review by James Hall (Yuki).
- Review by Christopher Huang (Miseri).
- Review by Admiral Jota.
- Review by Valentine Kopteltsev.
- Review by Jimmy Maher.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Rob Menke.
- Review by James Mitchelhill.
- Review by Justin Morgan.
- Review by Rob Myall.
- Review by Niz.
- Review by quickfur.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Mike Snyder.
- Review by Mark J. Tilford (ralphmerridew).
- Review by Urbatain. (Also longer version, in Spanish.)
- Review by Jerome C West.
- Review by Anonymous (by request).
|PTBAD series by "Slan Xorax"|
|PTBAD3 (2004) • PTBAD4 (2004) • PTBAD5 (2005) •|
PTBAD6andoneeighth (2005) • PTGOOD 8*10^23 (2006)