Revision as of 04:17, 29 April 2006 by Dswxyz (→Games: got the authors mixed up on the untitled entries)
Create a game in 1 hour with 3 rooms, a bathroom, on top of the Eiffel Tower, with an onion, and Notradamus. GO!
- untitled (Lenny Pitts; TADS 2). File: speed.gam.
- untitled (Peter Berman; TADS 2). File: onion2.gam.
- Digging For Onions (Christopher Huang; Z-code). File: ONIONDIG.Z5.
- FIRST WAVE, Then Jump Up and Down Screaming (L. Ross Raszewski; Z-code). File: n.z5.
- I don't remember why this game is called "Onion" (Dan Shiovitz; TADS 2). File: ONION.GAM.
- Nostradamus's Onion Sandwich (David Cornelson; Z-code). File: onion4.z5.
- The Onion of Destiny (Jason Dyer; Hugo). File: DESTINY.HEX.
- OnNoEf (Evin Robertson; Z-code). File: OnNoEf.z5.
- The Profesee (Dan Schmidt; Z-code). File: Profesee.z5.
- Tears May Fall (Ryan Freebern; Z-code). File: prophecy.z5.