(Redirected from Ectocomp 2017)
|Part of series||ECTOCOMP|
|Organisers||Ruber Eaglenest, Josh Giesbrecht|
|Edit this infobox|
ECTOCOMP 2017 is a comp for Halloween, organized by Josh Giesbrecht and Ruber Eaglenest. It is the eleventh ECTOCOMP competition, and features two English-language categories, and two Spanish-language categories:
- "La Petite Mort" is for games made in three hours or less.
- "Le Grand Guignol" is for games that took longer than three hours to make.
- "La Petite Mort - Español" is for games made in three hours or less.
- "Le Grand Guignol - Español" is for games that took longer than three hours to make.
- Official jam pages at itch.io:
- Interactive Fiction Community Forum posts:
- ECTOCOMP 2017 announcement thread.