Mystery Science Theater 3000 Presents "Detective"
(Redirected from MST3K1: Detective)
|Mystery Science Theater 3000 Presents "Detective"|
|Author(s)||author: C.E. Forman,|
porter: Graeme Cree,
postwork: Stuart Moore
|Release date(s)||1995, 2000|
|Authoring system||Inform 5 and 6|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The player is given a quick introduction to Mystery Science Theater and to Detective. Then, we find ourselves on a spaceship where three robots show off their first text-adventures. Are they awful? O yes, but--not as awful as the game we'll be playing the rest of the time.
- In this game, you are playing Matt Barringer's original Detective, but with the sarcastic commentary of three characters who are watching you play interspersed.
First MSTing, Release 101
- "Detective" (author: C.E. Forman, porter: Graeme Cree; 1995; Z-code 5).
Second MSTing, Release 7
- Detective (post-release contributor: Stuart Moore; 2000; Z-code 5).
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Presents "Detective" (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Presents "Detective" - at IFDB.
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Presents "Detective" - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).